Monday 11 June 2007

New generation Emoticons

I received an email today, providing me with some further resources for Instant Messaging.
You all know about those cute little computer symbols called "emoticons", where:
:-) means a smile, and
:-( means a frown.

Well, here's a new bunch aptly named "Assicons":

(_!_) a regular ass

(__!__) a fat ass

(!) a tight ass

(_*_) a sore ass

{_!_} a swishy ass

(_0_) an ass that's been around

(_x_) kiss my ass

(_X_) leave my ass alone

(_E=mc2_) a smart ass

(_$_) money coming out of his ass

(_?_) a dumb ass

Happy IMing!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

LOL

I might use some of these.

We need something for those folk who think the sun shines out their ass (my uncle's favourite comment).. any ideas?

Epimenides said...

(_☼_) sun shines out of their ass!

Michelle said...

not bad!

Here's a really goofy one for you..

(_9_)

asinine