Wednesday 13 June 2007

Disappearing beauty?

Al Gore was in Greece today, giving a speech on the issue of the environment.
Personally, I think that however much we try to destroy our host planet, we will only succeed in destroying mankind.
With a history of billions of years, mother Earth has proven She can take all the hits nature brings along. The only losers here are us!
And this is what we will miss out on:







Meanwhile, Dubya - the "leader of the free world" - is farting about, visiting Albania and getting his wristwatch stolen. Serves him right!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Epi, could you please show me the way to this "free world" you speak of, cause this place I'm stuck in is damned expensive!

I couldn't agree with you more on the whole environment thing. I'm sure Mother Earth will manage to shake us off like fleas one of these days. Of course we may have conquered space and moved off the planet entirely by then. I've always wanted to live on one of the gas giants.

Epimenides said...

Frankly, I don't know what he means (Dubya) when he speaks of "free world".

Michelle said...

My husband agrees totally. We are quite capable of creating our own extinction, but the Earth will survive us, and/or our demise, as it survived ice ages, dinosaurs..

As for Dubya.. the guy has the same IQ as Koko the gorilla. Need we say more?