Thursday 2 August 2007

Are you bored?

A rip-off of a rip-off, this meme, but I have to thank jyankee for allowing me to use it!

  1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
    Emil - pleased to meet you, too - after my grandfather (Dad's dad) and it's not even a Greek name!
  2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
    Cried of sadness around February - March this year, but I laugh myself to tears when I listen to pep talks at the office!
  3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
    Are you kidding me? A pencil holding baboon would make a handriten text more presentable! My excuse: Einstein's handwriting wasn't that good either!
  4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
    Roast turkey, or honey roated ham! Hmmmmmm....water to my mouth.
  5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
    Shoot! I hope not! Has anyone claimed otherwise?
  6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
    Oh Yessss! Especially during this period!With all this crap at work, there's always something to make fun of.
  7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
    Who me? Never! Never ever!
  8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
    In fact I do! It's other parts of my anatomy that people are concentrating on busting these days.
  9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
    I fell from 20 inches high and broke both legs. You thow me off a high place, with a rubber band around my ankles and seriously expect me to bounce up again in one piece?
  10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
    Kellogg's Special K, with chocolate milk!
  11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
    Of course I do! I'm a neat kinda guy!
  12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
    Not so much physically, as mentally. I have the strength to keep a smiling face on when things are going south!
  13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
    Anything with chocolate!
  14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
    Men: Smile and attire.
    Women: same as men with the addition of...the...hmmm...chest! :)
  15. RED OR PINK?
    Blue, for my clothes - conservative so-and-so as my sister would have you believe - and a subttle red for her fingernails. Though I like "French" (I do believe it's what they call the clear with white tips style)....but that's me digressing again.
  16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
    My job!
  17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
    Go on! Have a wid guess!
  18. YOU WANT EVERYONE TO BLOG THIS?
    No! Sorry but this is a pretty lame question, isn't it?
  19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
    Blue jeans and boat shoes.
  20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
    Corn flakes with chocolate milk. I got home by 9.30pm and couldn't be arsed to prepare anything more complicated!
  21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
    The Division Bell by Pink Floyd.
  22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
    Blue, like the clear skies! Have i mentioned that I LOVE flying?
  23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
    Freshly baked bread, freshly grown coffee.....and perhaps you have guessed by now, chocolate!!!
  24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
    My mom asking her for the recipe for the corn flakes!
  25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
    She didn't send me this, but I do love my friend from the land of the rising sun! Thanks girl!!
  26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
    Football, as in the Manchester United variety!
  27. HAIR COLOR?
    Black, with a bit of grey on the sides! Sexy or what?
  28. EYE COLOR?
    Green. (Blood shot red with black circles these days)
  29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
    Yes!
  30. FAVORITE FOOD?
    Anything chicken! Favourite cuisine: chinese! (Just thought I'd throw that in and wait for the invitations to dinner)
  31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
    Happy endings. A romantic aquarian, aren't I?
  32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
    Debbie does Dallas! (without subtitles) Can't remember actually. It's been a while since I watched something good.
  33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
    White T-shirt.
  34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
    Neither! I'm a spring and fall kinda romantic person.
  35. HUGS OR KISSES?
    Definately both! (Any offers?)
  36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
    Tiramisu, or cheesecake! (No more food questions please. You know what I had for dinner tonight!)
  37. MOST LIKELY TO POST THIS ON THEIR BLOG?
    Not a clue!
  38. LEAST LIKELY TO BLOG THIS?
    Dito.
  39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
    Change your life in Seven Days. It's an on-off thing, the way work has developed this past fortnight.
  40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
    A box with computer parts. I don't use a mouse pad.
  41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
    Ten minutes on CNN and passed out on the sofa.
  42. FAVORITE SOUND?
    My girl's giggling!
  43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
    New Order or Pet Shop Boys!
  44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
    From Florida and Brazil to the west, to Thailand and Taiwan in the east, and from The UK and Germany in the north to Nigeria and Ghana in the south.
  45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
    You've read my blog, you've seen my drawings, so we can all agree on "None Whatsoever"!
  46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
    Mitera (Mother - in Greek) maternity hospital, Athens, Greece. 13 Feb 1967
  47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
    Everyone's!
  48. WHAT TIME IS IT NOW?
    23.11pm and I have a 4.30am wake up!

I bid you all a goodnight or goodmorning, and I'm off to bed.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh you really did steal me meme epi...hey cool! and really CUTE answers Your such a cutie EPI!

The Real Mother Hen said...

Epi, if you come to OR, or if I go to Greece, will certainly cook Kong Po chicken, sweet & sour chicken & lemon chicken for you :)
Plus will bake you cheese cake, brew you coffee, and yes even have
Kellogg's Special K for you :)

Blur Ting said...

Stop! Stop! You're too cute! We're all in love with you already! :-)

Kate said...

Hey, Epi!

You know, these memes are pretty fun to read, even if they are kind of a pain to write. Thanks! Good night!

Darren G. Miller said...

Did you know that we now have chocolate chip Special K?

Epimenides said...

Guilty as charged jyankee! Thank you! :)

Yummy yummy! I'm on the next plane to OR mother hen! Can never decline a dinner invitation from a lady! :)

Oh ting! In love with me? Wait 'till you see my pictures! Hehehe.... :)

Kate, a bit long winded, but glad you liked it! :)

Wolfgang, I know about the choc chip Special K, but that would be a choc overdose, wouldn't it? :)

Anonymous said...

Lots of insight there, Epi. The chest, huh... Hmmm... Well, at least your honest! :)

Epimenides said...

What can I say hollygl. I am weak! :)

Michelle said...

Some great answers there. Good taste in music, but chocolate milk for breakfast?? :-P

Epimenides said...

Hi Michelle! Ooh yeah! Chocolate can find it's way into any meal of the day in my world! :)

Rebecca said...

So, you're a romantic dark haired, green eyed, chocolate loving Greek Aquarian. Damn, Epi, there is no excuse for you being single. NONE :)

Epimenides said...

Oh rebecca, you make me blush! :)
Perhaps if I post a picture of mine my audience will multiply? :D

Rebecca said...

well, you know what they say, Epi. The imagination is a potent thing...